Erasmus Network Belgium (ENB) is active organisation in Belgium created by post Erasmus activists from University of Antwerp. The organisation has promoting Erasmus+ oportunities for youth and adult people to broadening their horizon, encouraging them to explore EU opportunities and take part in European projects as well as volunteering activities for positive social changes.
The organisation’s main mission is strengthening European society in parallel with European vision and it’s strategies. Therefore the ENB’s key values are;
· Empower society to better understand European Green Deal, Europe fit for the digital age, European democracy, Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Societies
· strengthening sustainable innovation ecosystems across Europe,
· EU4Health 2021-2027 – a vision for a healthier European Union
· fostering the development of entrepreneurial and innovation skills in a lifelong learning perspective and support the entrepreneurial transformation of individuals
· bringing new solutions to global societal challenges
Erasmus Network Belgium aiming to reach wider networks in Belgium for encouraging citizens to involve in Erasmus+ and other EU opportunities such as European Solidarity Corpts, Erasmus Young Entrepreneurs, Erasmus Intern, Erasmus+ Sport, aiming the boosting their skills for increasing employment of young people by equipping them with different skills and abilities, encouraging new generation to get know other culture for tolerance, craete intercultural dialogue for more peaceful futures and breaking the stereotypes in the frame of cultural tolerance. The experienced Erasmus activists in Belgium reunited their super powers under ''Erasmus Network Beligum“ in order to provide benefit for society and spread positive change. The organisation is welcoming all people from different background under it’s roof; youth workers, trainers, teachers, academicians, researchers, private sector professionals, public decision makers as well as citizens - seniors and youngsters, including those with fewer opportunities, migrants, mariginal groups, LGBTQI individuals in order to foster open dialogue and participation to civil society.
Copyrıghts © 2021 ERASMUS NETWORK BELGIUM - All Rıghts reserved